Let's talk business. Feel free to send me a message regarding business inquiries.
Locate KFOCUS on: www.LivestockPhotographers.com
Livestock Photography Services
Stock Show Photography
- Services include photographing events throughout marked show dates.
- Once compensated for work, official digital images will be provided for the hosted show marketing, only.
- Individuals will be provided the chance to purchase digital images online.
- Services include the choice of a full day or half day spent at his/her ranch capturing a detailed photo story.
- Once compensated for work, clients will receive all digital images taken during the session, ranging from 2-3 hours.
Livestock Profile Photography
- Services will include full attention for the duration it will take to photograph a profile view of any and all individual livestock.
- Charges will depend on number of head photographed.
- Once compensated for work, clients will receive all digital images taken during the session.
Livestock Profile Video
- Services will include full attention for the duration it will take to video a walking profile view of individual livestock.
- Charges will depend on amount of head videoed.
- Once compensated for work, clients will receive all digital video captured during the session.
Human Photography Services
- Up-date those family photos you last took in the 1990s
- Immediate family or extended, even pets, I can capture the whole picture
- Block out 2-3 hours with a few different locations, depending on the size of the family. You can have the photos needed for that perfect holiday card.
- Engagements or just something special, capture the moment forever
- Plan on 3 hours or so, pack a few outfits
- Engagement and Wedding day package offering
- It's your day, so I'm yours for up to 14 hours
- Cap and gown or needing a good head shot for job applications, I can full-fill your needs
- You're busy and stressed, choose a full (2 locations, a few outfits) or half (One location, different shirt). You can have the perfect head shot needed and the grandparents will adore it for years.
Livestock - what type of area should we photograph in?
Select a decent-sized, grassy area. Keep in mind a plain, simple background is the key to successful photos. In terms of fencing, a barb wire fence would work wonders. And of course, keep the location on a non-sloping piece of ground. Avoid any traffic in this pen/area for at least a month to provide a good visiual surface.
Livestock - how many hands will be needed?
Depending on an operation's set-up, a set of 5-8 set of hands would be most ideal.
Livestock - when can I get my photos?
"Quick and Quality" is my middle name. Typically I can provide the operation with the photos within a week.
When do you need my money?
I provide a deadline up to two months after the photoshoot to receive the full payment. I also accept monthly payments if clients would opt for that as well. And don't bother handing me a check on shoot day. I want to you to feel comfortable and focused for photos. I'll send you an invoice with all charges broken down.
Do you travel?
Yes, and mileage will be charged on invoice.
What should I wear?
Stay on the safe side and stick to solid colors. If you have a scarf or something you love that's quite vibrant, completely fine! Balance it out with some neutral, matching colors. If you're still struggling, I will work with you to make sure your appearance is on point.
NO text on t-shirts allowed. I want your photos to turn out well just as bad as you do.
Bring accessorizes such as signs, cap and gowns, or anything that may be meaningful to you!